Thursday, April 22, 2010

Trying really hard to get motivated to stick with this- I think the CSA thing will be the catalyst. I am so looking forward to getting a box of organic fresh produce every week. I thought it would start in May, but it looks like June. I have been on the road with my job, mostly in New York. I love New York City, and am lucky to visit often. The amount of days I have spent there is equal to living there for a year, so sometimes I fancy myself as a hardened New Yorker, though I know that's just poser talk. The downside is that I live a very different and much more unhealthy lifestyle in New York- I barely sleep, I drink a lot more than I do at home, I eat out often, plus other various distractions/ shenanigans. I just can't stand for not living it up in the big city, every second I am there, it's an addiction. People that live there often tell me they struggle with the same feeling. I hate to keep talking about Tina Fey, but seriously, not only is she a working mom, but she does all that in New York. She must be TIRED.

No comments: